SLOW CHLORINE 3 TABLET
Daily disinfection, used to clean and eliminate bacteria, viruses, fungi and algae.
• Chlorine tablets with a long dissolution
Family pools: 1 tablet of 250g/ 6600 gal (25m3 ) of water every 5 to 7 days in the skimmer or the floating dispenser. Maintain chlorine rate between 1.5 and 2ppm and control one time per month the content of stabilizer.
Commercial / Public pools:
Insert CHLORE LENT 250 tablets directly into the dosage feeder.
Proceed to settings: control valves or regulation settings. Protective equipment’s
CHLORINE POWDER 90%
• Rapidly dissolving powder, average chlorine content close to 90%.
• Slow granular chlorine 90 % – Powerful slow dissolution granular chlorine.
• Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information’s before use.
FAST CHLORINE V60
Quick increase of the chlorine level, ideal product for metering pump injection.
Available chlorine is up to 60%.
Fast dissolving granular, for a shock treatment directly sprinkle on the pool’s surface.
Shock dosage: 1.3 to 1.7 lb. per 10,000 gal. (150g/10m3), in the skimmer, filtration on.
Commercial pools: Regular treatment, diluted to 2% (4.5 lb. in a 27 gal. tank of water), and then injected by metering pump.
Maintain a permanent chlorine rate between 2 and 4 ppm
SHOCK CHORINE 20G
Fast chlorination to recover a green or cloudy water.
50% chlorine available.
Shock chlorination (presence of algae): 7 to 10 pellets / 2600 gal. (10 m3) Quick chlorination: 1 pellet / 2600 gal. (10m3), goes the chlorine level of 1 ppm.
Disinfectant, anti-algae, flocculant, pH buffer, clarifying.
• 5 regular disinfection actions.
• Destruction and prevention against algae and their development.
• Improved filtration by flocculant effect.
• Effective filtration, proper chlorine level, a proper pH balance, a dash of antialgae, some flocculant to agglomerate the impurities…
• Force 5 is the product that definitely simplifies the processing of water.
1 tablet 250g / 6600 gal. (25 m3) of water in the skimmer or floating dispenser every 4 to 6 days.
The pH should be maintained between 7.0 and 7.4. The stabilizer level should be kept under 75ppm.