Every filtration process, from the simplest to the most complex, requires an in-depth analysis of the situation in which it is to be implemented. Understanding what is to be filtered and why allows us to provide the most suitable response in terms of performance (quality of the implemented process), and consequently also in economic terms.
- These stainless-steel filter cartridges are surface filtration filter elements with non-deforming structure, particularly suitable for critical applications, such as for example treatment of corrosive fluids, or processes requiring high-temperature operation.
- Aqua Industrial Group offers its customers a huge range of spare parts and accessories for all types of filter cartridges.
- Aqua offers various models of polyphosphate salt filter cartridges, available in various formats and with different specifications.
- Aqua offers its range of CV empty housings in various heights; made completely from crystalline polystyrene, they are available in transparent and opaque versions.
- Carbon filter cartridges work through the chemical/physical properties of activated carbon (adsorption), in some cases associated with the physical action of different filter media.